A 10-day growth odyssey in the land of the Pharaohs
January 13- 22, 2018 US$ 3,295 per person (twin share)*
Book by February 17, 2017: Save $300USD per person
Leap boldly into 2018 by joining renowned Body/Mind/Spirit Coach Kimberly Carroll on a rare, small group journey of rejuvenation to Ancient Egypt. This unique adventure includes special transformational workshops, the group’s own fun and engaging Egyptologist, and getting close and personal with the most magnificent and moving ancient sites of Egypt.
Come breathe in this exotic culture, dance like a Sufi, connect to village life in Middle Egypt, feel the sacred energy of the temples, sail down the Nile in a deluxe riverboat, and let Egypt, both ancient and modern, expand your soul. Channel the power of the ancients and walk in the steps of Ramses, Nefertiti, Alexander and Cleopatra. This New Year’s renewal adventure in Egypt is destined to be a life-changing experience.
Throughout the 10-day journey we’ll be using the mystical land of Egypt as a launching off point for doing important release work, connecting to our profound center, cultivating deep mindfulness, and excavating the most awesome energy for life post-Egypt. Kimberly will be doing powerful workshops, exercises, and check-ins with you all along the way to help you do the healing, rejuvenating, and activating that is calling to you for the year ahead.
Tour Highlights Read Complete Itinerary Here
- Be awestruck at the Giza Pyramids: See the Sphinx, Solar boat, Old Kingdom tomb(s) and enter inside one of the Great Pyramids to connect viscerally to thousands of years of history
- Wake your own passion and purpose through some of Egypt’s best loved sites such as Karnak & Luxor Temples, the Colossi of Memnon and the Valley of the Kings and Queens
- Enliven your senses in the colour and cacophony of Cairo – Khan el Khalili market, The Egyptian Museum, Sufi and Belly dancing shows, Sultan Hasan mosque and more
- Gain deep personal insight at the House of Life in Middle Egypt– and visit the inspiring temples of Abydos and Denderah
- Cruise the Nile like Cleopatra on a 4 night deluxe sightseeing cruise Luxor to Aswan
Practice mindfulness as you greet Isis, Hathor, Horus and Osiris at their powerful temples – and experience Philae Temple’s mesmerizing sound and light show at night!
- Fun, soulful, and hands-on personal growth workshops with Kimberly Carroll, engaging Egyptology talks to inform your journey, special spirit hikes, a sailing trip, a chance to witness rural Egyptian towns in Middle Egypt, and more!
- Deluxe hotels and Nile cruise ship, site admissions, guides, workshops and a majority of meals included!
- Includes a SPECIAL DONATION to Canada’s ANIMAL JUSTICE and EGYPTIAN SOCIETY FOR MERCY TO ANIMALS – Go on an adventure, help the animals!
About our soul guide, Kimberly Carroll: Kimberly is a body/mind/spirit coach, media personality, activist and passionate animal advocate whose popular personal development boot camps have been transforming lives around the world. With a saucy and down-to-earth approach, Kimberly is an entertaining and loving guide for people delving into the world of personal growth, spirituality, and conscious living. She’s been featured on TV networks from CBC and W Network to CTV, in the Globe and Mail, as a regular on Newstalk 1010’s “The Buddha Lounge”, and is one of the authors of the award-winning anthology “Soul Whispers”. Kimberly takes men and women on a heart-felt, uber-fun and utterly transforming journey to consciously create a life and world they love.
|Day 1||Sat||Arrive Cairo, Optional visit to see El Seed’s Mural and monastery on Moqattum mountain, welcome dinner and opening intention-setting circle|
|Day 2||Sun||Egyptian Museum guided tour, lunch in Al Azar Park, Sultan Hasan Mosque and special tea stop, mindfulness practice and shopping in the heart of medieval Khan il-Khalil market|
|Day 3||Mon||Explore the Giza Pyramids. Afternoon presence and movement workshop. Evening dance excursion|
|Day 4||Tue||Depart for House of Life spiritual hotel in Abydos Middle Egypt. Special afternoon/evening workshops/talks.|
|Day 5||Wed||Early morning visit to Seti Temple and visit Hathor Temple of Denderah, afternoon|
|Day 6||Thu||Depart for Luxor. Embark cruise ship before lunch. Lunch on board then visit Luxor and Karnak Temples. Onboard workshops throughout cruise|
|Day 7||Fri||Full day touring the West Bank of Luxor: Valley of the Kings and Queens, Colossi of Memnon & more. Optional morning hot-air balloon tour.|
|Day 8||Sat||Cruise the Nile – with stops at Edfu and Kom Ombo Temple|
|Day 9||Sun||Aswan – Hike to monastery, nature sailing experience & visit Philae Temple – In evening experience Sound and Light Show at Philae. Optional Abu Simbel by flight excursion|
|Day 10||Mon||Depart cruise ship and connect to flight home|
|Read Complete Itinerary Here|
RESERVE YOUR SPOT TODAY AND SAVE! Maximum 25 people
JUST $300USD ** guarantees you a space on this Insider tour of Egypt
Book by February 17 and save $300 – Just USD $2995 Twin Share
Book by May 30th and save $100. – Just USD $3195 Twin Share
(Non-refundable deposit of $300 required. Full payment due by 10 November, 2017.)
Don’t miss this life-changing adventure connecting to the treasures and mysteries of Egypt and ourselves. We will try to share you if not sharing – Single supplement is $595USD
- Contact us for further information
- Call our Travel Partner, Anna MacKay from Your Journey, to hold your place today at +1 (800) 978-0544! 1 (647) 347-9150 email@example.com
Our Travel Partner
72 Highfield Rd, Toronto, ON M4L 2V1
www.yourjourney.com 1 800 978 0544
TICO registration # 50019902